The fully independent performance review makes use of a tried and tested performance review and management reporting process developed to evaluate and improve the performance of investment decisions within leading investment management firms. A typical UK Pension Fund review will cover 10-12 years of performance data and can be completed in less than 30 days.* The review delivers:
- Full compliance with Myners’ principle on performance measurement
- Independent performance review of advisors and their advice
- Clear and transparent attribution analysis covering all relevant changes made to benchmark and managers
- Identification of activities that have added or detracted value
- Independent assessment of current benchmark relative performance objectives (from the Statement of Investment Principles).
- Alignment of governance process with all investment related activities.
If you would like a more detailed presentation, sample reports or a discussion on how a CLERUS performance review can enable you to achieve full compliance with the Myners’ Principle on Performance Measurement in your annual report, please contact us.
*assuming data access and standard complexity.